Tuesday 22 July 2014

A PAIN IN THE ASS DOUBLE SPREAD IN 2000AD PROG 1891!!!

Y'know what, I'm just gonna come out and say it: I %*&$£"$%!$ HATED drawing this double page spread! But, it just goes to show you what we 2000AD droids go through in order to bring you quality THRILL POWER every week!

2000AD prog 1891, featuring AQUILA:CARNIFEX episode two is out in all good stores and digitally from the 2000AD online store, tomorrow!

AND, as a bonus, it also features a brilliant new story called BLACK SHUCK, written by my old university buddy Leah Moore and her beardy hubby John Reppion, drawn by   Steve Yeowell, coloured by Chris Blythe, and lettered by my buddy Simon Bowland! 


Anyway.... onto the making of this pain in the ass double spread! First, script by Gordon Rennie....



Afraid I can't find my pencil files, so here's my inks...

Then onto Dylan Teague for colouring....

And finally Annie Parkhouse for lettering!
So yeah, this took me a bloody long time to do, but it worked out nicely in the end, and we have some even nicer pages to show off in the coming weeks,,,,, right, I'm off for a chicken fillet burger.....

No comments: